of Civil Engineering(NBA
The Department has got the NBA Accreditation by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) Committee constituted under AICTE with effect from 15-02-2005. The department of Civil Engineering is well equipped as per the latest syllabus of the North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. Consultancy services in design and testing are available and are being done.
Programme Education Objectives
- To carry out effective teaching ( theory+ experiment) fulfilling the syllabus requirements as well as covering relevant content beyond syllabus.
- To undertake good projects meeting demands of private/cooperative industrial sector, governmental organization etc.
- To arrange remedial classes for weaker students.
- To arrange expert lectures by eminent persons from academics, industry and other diversified field.
- To arrange site visit for students to correlate the theoretical knowledge with real world.
- To organize and motivate students for participation in co-curricular, extracurricular activities for overall personality development.
- To give a role model to the students for being good engineer, good citizen and good human being.
- To provide opportunities for the staff for career development within and off the institute.
- To enhance research facilities in the department.
- To extend consult services to various government and private organizations.
- To enhance mass awareness regarding environmental friendly technology and life style.
Civil Engineering Department