of Electrical Engineering
Department of Electrical Engineering is established in year 1999 with the intake 30. The department is is accredited for 5 years by N.B.A, New Delhi. The present intake of the dept. is 60. The dept. has maintained the track of excellent results by securing Ist Rank and Gold Medal at university level. The department has ten well equipped laboratories. The dept. library has sufficient numbers of books as per syllabus, worth Rs. 1.2. It has highly-qualified, devoted & dedicated team of teaching staff members. A conducive environment exists in the department for both students & staff. Quality technical education is provided to the students in the area of electrical engineering in order to meet challenges of globalizations with the state of art equipment and laboratories. Apart from this, we also keep conducting Group Discussions, Technical Quiz, industrial visits, Poster competitions, paper presentation, project exhibition, expert lecture etc. the student are encouraged to participate at various National & International events, Project Exhibitions by financial support.
- The Electrical Dept is accredited for 5 years by N.B.A , New
- Students have been recruited in organizations like Reliance
Energy Limited, Powerica Limited, MSDCL
- PLC & SCADA Unit worth Rs 3 Lacs is provided for students
- ETAP Software worth Rs 1 Lacs is installed in computer
- The student Mr. Nitin Mohurle participated at National & international Events organized by various IIT’s. The amount of Rs 25,000/- was sanctioned and disbursed to him for participating in event SHASTRA on topic “HEAT RETENTION SOLAR COOKER” (innovative Idea) at IIT Madras.
Department of Electrical Engineering has maintained the top position by securing Ist Rank & Gold Medal durning May - 2010, May-2011, May - 2012 examination of NMU Jalgaon. The department has planned to organized Departmental Parent’s Meet. Department had organized various events such as:
Electrical Engineering Department
- One day National Level Paper presentation MILESTONE 2K11 for students.
- Two days National workshop on Matlab & its Application
- Two days National workshop on Advances in Power Electronics and its application
- Two days National workshop on Cyborg by Kyrion Technology, IIT Kharagpur
- Institute level Project Exhibition.
- Poster presentation
- National level Paper presentation.
- Group discussion & technical quiz to enhance the communication skills.
- The expert lectures of the eminent personalities for Industries / academics are organized.
- National level seminar on Low Cost Automation.