To nurture the students by providing high quality broad based technical education for global societal development and continuous improvement in value added knowledge.
To cultivate a conducive environment through teaching, application specific learning and services to foster the technical critical thinking ability of the students as well as the faculties to contribute for developing global mechanical engineering professionals and well being of the society.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. Core Knowledge: The mechanical engineering graduates will have the knowledge of basic science, engineering skills, humanities, social science, management, conceptual and practical understanding of core mechanical engineering area with project development.
2. Employment: The mechanical engineering graduates will have the knowledge of Industry-based technical skills to succeed in entry level engineering position at various industries as well as in academics.
3. Professional Competency: The mechanical engineering graduates will have the ability to communicate effectively in English, to accumulate and disseminate the knowledge and to work effectively in a team with a sense of social awareness.
- An ability to apply knowledge of computing, mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals appropriate to the discipline.
- An ability to analyze a problem, identify and formulate the mechanical engineering requirements appropriate to its solution.
- An ability to design, implement, process and component to meet desired needs with appropriate consideration for public health, safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to use current techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for mechanical engineering practice.
- An ability to analyze the local and global impact of mechanical engineering task on individuals, organizations and society.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security, social issues and responsibilities.
- An ability to function effectively individually, on teams, including diverse and multidisciplinary, to accomplish a common goal.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to oneís own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects.
- Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.
The Department has obtained the NBA Accreditation
by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) Committee constituted
under AICTE with effect from 15-02-2005. It is one of the precious stone in the Engineering
field with us. This is a great opportunity to everybody
to join with it and let your carrier to move a broad path
to success. Education is manifestation of perfection in man
is defined by swami vivekanad. This department has very young,
dynamic, perfect qualified and charismatic staff to motivate
our students & also to impart good education.
We have well trained non-teaching staff who look after labs
and also helps students to perform practical. We have well
developed labs related to subjects, streams. Each and every
lab is well equipped. Students can perform each and every
practical effectively upto their satisfaction mentioned in
their engineering curriculum.
We believe in total quality amongst students and staff and
kaizen as the pathway. Like wise students are encouraged to
do their studies. We follow various teaching techniques to
enhance student's self-confidence and stimulate interest in
their subjects to attain total quality.
We have well-established auto cad and CAD/CAM lab along with
well-qualified staff, which is exclusively for college students.
Our home of students groups every year complete their projects
based on I-DEAS software in the college under the guidance
of our teachers. Some of the staff members are specialized
in ME CAD/CAM. In addition to this we have MAT LAB, Ansys
software lab. And Mech. Desktop.
Please keep visiting for latest updates